Using our Forms

All Office of the Registrar forms are PDF files. You may use Adobe Reader or other programs capable of opening PDFs to complete them. Please note that where signature is required it must be handwritten, not a digital signature or typed name.



Transcripts & Certifications


Students applying to graduate in Spring 2014 should use the paper application. All degree-seeking students applying for Summer 2014 and beyond (except for JD, LLM, and MD) should use the online application available March 3 through GWeb. JD, LLM, and MD students should continue to use the paper application.

FERPA/Records Access

Personal Information Update