- GW Home
- About GW
- University Life
- News & Events
- Faculty And Staff
- Complete Withdrawal
- Consortium Registration
- Consortium Drop
- RTF: Registration Transaction (must be submitted to your Advising Office)
- RTF-EZ (must be submitted in person)
Transcripts & Certifications
If someone else is picking up your transcript or certification, or submitting the request for you, they must also have a completed and signed third-party authorization form.
- Third-Party Authorization
- Half-Time/Full-Time Certification (must be submitted to your Advising Office)
- Transfer Credit Approval form (must be submitted to your Advising Office after obtaining department approval)
- Request for Internal Transfer
All degree-seeking students (except for JD, LLM, and MD) should use the online application available through GWeb. Students who miss the application deadline should use the late paper application.
JD, LLM, and MD students should continue to use the paper application.
- Late Graduation Application (must be submitted to your Advising Office)
- JD, LLM, MD Graduation Application (must be submitted to your Advising Office)
- Diploma Replacement
Personal Information Update
- Address Change
- Name/SSN/DOB Change (if you have EVER been employed by the university, you must update your information through Human Resources)