- GW Home
- Our Location
- Admissions & Aid
- GW Experience
- Faculty & Staff
DegreeMAP reduces confusion by providing the ability to monitor progress toward degree and review outstanding requirements prior to registration periods, and in some cases can also reduce time-to-degree. The use of DegreeMAP brings a measure of consistency to the application of University and School/College rules.
Included within DegreeMAP is a powerful exception handling capability to allow for Schools and Colleges to grant specific exceptions for individual students on individual requirements.
Benefits of using DegreeMAP:
- Make better use of your time with your advisee
- Reduce confusion about degree requirements
- Keep better track of your students' progress toward their degree
- Help students make better course registration decisions
- Enter advising notes and request requirement exceptions online
- Use the "What If..." functionality to explore the requirements for various degree programs with advisees to help students select the best program for their interests
DegreeMAP is available to all undergraduate programs and many graduate programs. Additional graduate programs will go live on a rolling basis as part of the continued phased implementation of DegreeMAP.