Reserving & Renting Classrooms

NOTE: In response to the increase in COVID-19 cases, President LeBlanc's more recent announcment confirmed that all campus-wide activities are canceled through the end of the semester in order to continuously take proactive steps toward protecting the health of the GW university community. These actions include discontinuing in-person activities and events through the end of the semester. 

As a result, all confirmed and pending reservation requests will be canceled and removed from our system.

Thank you for your understanding and observance of the suspension in the interest of your university community. Please continue to monitor the GW COVID-19 website for further guidance as it relates to the continuation of all campus activities.



Academic space may be requested for use by student organizations, GW departments, and outside (non-profit or government) groups. Outside groups must have a GW sponsor in order to rent space.