- GW Home
- Our Location
- Admissions & Aid
- GW Experience
- Faculty & Staff
DegreeMAP reduces confusion for students by providing the ability to monitor their progress toward degree and review outstanding requirements prior to registration periods, and in some cases can also reduce time-to-degree. The use of DegreeMAP brings a measure of consistency to the application of University and School/College rules.
Included within DegreeMAP is a powerful exception handling capability to allow for Schools and Colleges to grant specific exceptions for individual students on individual requirements. If your academic history is not being applied the way you expect, please contact your academic advisor.
Benefits of using DegreeMAP:
- Make better use of your time with your advisor
- Reduce confusion about degree requirements
- Keep better track of your progress towards degree
- Make better course registration choices
- See advising notes and exceptions
- Use the term GPA calculator to project your cumulative GPA
- Use the "What If..." functionality to explore the requirements for various degree programs to help select the best program for your interests
DegreeMAP is available to all undergraduate programs and many graduate programs. Additional graduate programs will go live on a rolling basis as part of the continued phased implementation of DegreeMAP.