Institutional Transcripts We Maintain

The Office of the Registrar is the custodian of record for, and can provide copies of transcripts for alumni of, the following institutions:

  • Benjamin Franklin University
  • Graduate School of Political Management
  • Mount Vernon College
  • Corcoran College of Art+Design

To request your transcript please use the Parchment Transcript Services website and specify your institution as part of the request form. Please provide as much information on the request form as possible, particularly any previous names you may have used during attendance.

All records are provided on GW transcript paper. If the social security number is listed on the transcript, the option to not display it is unavailable for these records as we are only producing copies of the final student records provided to us by the above-listed institutions.